Tuesday 13 November 2012

Loving The Black Workshop

There are some great blogs that just seem to continuously cross my path when I'm searching for inspiration, both for the blog as well as very simply for myself and my own greedy, never satisfied hunger for the perfect aesthetic hit. One of those omnipresent blogs is the Tumblr blog of The Balck Workshop. I think it is an absolute art to make a page look as desirable, sexy, rich in colour and succulently attractive as does The Balck Workshop. I find their image collection so ruggedly beautiful that I couldn't resist the temptation to share some of it myself.

One can find everything from product design, to delectable photography, through to the classic mesmerising city shots, and divine, modern & minimalist interiors. I love The Balck Workshop blog simply because it doesn't just present you with one project or product, but rather it immerses you into a world of imagery, imagination and feeling. It allows you to find inspiration where you most feel it and see it...

Here is just a teeny weeny selection of their wonderful inspiration. You will not regret it if you click further and explore their site... You'll be taken away...

Images courtesy of - The Balck Workshop    

Inspiration from The Black Workshop

Inspiration from The Black Workshop

Inspiration from The Black Workshop

Inspiration from The Black Workshop

Inspiration from The Black Workshop

Inspiration from The Black Workshop

Inspiration from The Black Workshop

No comments:

Post a Comment