Thursday 27 September 2012

My rainy retreat in Café de Flore

Saint-Germain is by far my favourite area in Paris and with some time to spare I embarked on the sixth arrondissement to feed my artistic hunger. Before I knew it I was faced with edgy street art, crazy buskers and typically cute parisian bikes parked wherever a free street cobble was found, all while their funky owners sipped on hot coffee and rich, red French wine in neighboring cafés. It's fashion week here in Paris and I dare say the locals are inspired more than ever.

Each and every time I step foot in Saint-Germain I'm intrigued and my heart is smiling. There is always something to touch, see, sip, snap... On this particular outing the rain got me, so as I capped my Canon  I found refuge in the nearby Café de Flore for a hot, strong, well-deserved coffee...

Here below I share with you some of my favourite snaps...

If this inspired you, you are welcome to check out more goodies via my Pinterest

   













No comments:

Post a Comment