Saturday 29 September 2012

Hexagonal speckles of fun & function

Form Us With Love are Stockholm based designers and the masterminds of these very quirky hexagonal wall panels. The panels are not only funky, lots of fun to assemble and easy on the eye, they're also sound-absorbing, moisture-regulating, heat-accumulating, and made from all natural recyclable material composed of wood, wool, cement and water. These designers are smart cookies indeed!

Coming in a variety of eight colours these hexagonal pieces have won my heart. Even the idea of holding one in my hand and sticking it to the wall is enticing. The little hexagons enrich the whole design journey from assembly to complete visual satisfaction of a job well-done. So below I share with you some fun & bright pics from this product. Enjoy, it's the weekend!

Source - dailytonic
And for more weekend fun and finger-licking creative inspiration I invite you to indulge in my Pinterest.






No comments:

Post a Comment